RC Qualifier

Did Traxxas Update Slash Graphics?

I was looking around the Traxxas/CORR photo galleries and found this:

Is Traxxas updating the Graphics on the Slash bodies? If that's the case whats the parts number ?
    Paddle Tires Make Everything Better

more likely they just painted that body to look exactly like the real traxxas sponcered corr truck
    but who knows....

RC Qualifier
    It looks super sweet ! Traxxas should offer a body and or decal kit to really scale our/their Slash/Slayer to the Jenkins and Kincaid rigs.

RC Champion
    today i went over to staples and got some self-adhesive printer paper to make decals with and i made some of my own. thats most likely what he did to get the "toyota" and "potowatomi" and other stickers on there. you should try it out, its a lot of fun to be able to customize your truck with any decals you want. i'll be doing the same to my slash body when i get it .
    "As you think, so shall you become." -Bruce Lee

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by OM514
    today i went over to staples and got some self-adhesive printer paper to make decals with and i made some of my own. thats most likely what he did to get the "toyota" and "potowatomi" and other stickers on there. you should try it out, its a lot of fun to be able to customize your truck with any decals you want. i'll be doing the same to my slash body when i get it .
    So this self adhesive paper will go through a regular 8 1/2 x 11 printer? was it very expensive?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by OM514
    Pics please!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by picco21
    So this self adhesive paper will go through a regular 8 1/2 x 11 printer? was it very expensive?
    yes it will. just make sure that when you go to your office supply store to get the stuff, tell them exactly what you're looking for and what it will be used for. i did find it helpful to take a scrap piece of lexan with me so they knew what surface i needed it for. and it wasn't outrageously expensive, it was $12.00 for 10 sheets of it... but its really good quality

RC Qualifier
    Very cool,I have a Staples right down the street......hopefully they have someone there who has the knowledge to help......cause I sure have no Idea LOL........I have been wanting to do a Terrible Herbst or a Riviera Racing body but the little text and other graphics would have been impossible unless i was a whiz with an airbrush,would rather spend the 10 or 12 bucks to do this instead.

RC Champion
    cool. i looked on the internet but couldnt even find one potawatomi graphic that i could print out as a decal.... anyone know a source where i could find one?