RC Racer

Right rear wheel/axle sloppy?

My right read wheel/axle is sloppy, and it's not the wheel itself, it's the actual axle or whatever it's called... How do I make it tighter? It has a lot of play in it. I can post a video to show what exactly I'm talking about if that would help? Thanks.

RC Racer
    Your talking about the part beside where the wheel attaches too right? Because on my bandit the axle was giving me alot of play and it turned out that i one of the bearings had blown up. :/ could be what happend too you

RC Racer
    Where is the bearings located? And yeah it's when the wheel attaches too... It's an older rustler and it's gone through a lot so that's probably it, I bought it used and I had to replace a bunch of things already but well worth it. Can you tell me where the bearings are located though? Thanks so much!

RC Racer
    I believe its the same on the bandit is the same so if you take off the wheel, where the axle goes through the tube thats attached to the a-arm and to the camber link. There are 2 sets of bearings in that tube and if one of them happens to explode the wheel will give you alot of play

RC Racer
    this part right?

RC Racer
    I honestly don't know much about these cars... id have to look closer.

RC Racer
    Lol . Can you post a video of what the wheel is doing?

Sent from a derpy bandit using an iphone

RC Racer
    I went to the RC store in my town and they said it was mostly the wheel. So I put my stock tires back on. I had off road ones on....