Thread: Slash Forum

RC Turnbuckle Jr.

Slash Forum

It has really grown quickly no surprise. How many of you guys were on when the Slash came out I remember me and two other people created the first three threads and they all pooped up at once lol.
    ⓘ ⓐⓝⓣ ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓚ ⓞⓕ ⓐⓝⓨ ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓖⓞⓞⓓ ⓣⓞ ⓦⓡⓘⓖⓗⓣ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ

RC Champion
    I dont know what it is about this truck but man....its a lot of fun...coming from nitro so much easier to deal with....

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Thats what I have heard I would like to get one cross over and try electrics.
    ⓘ ⓐⓝⓣ ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓚ ⓞⓕ ⓐⓝⓨ ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓖⓞⓞⓓ ⓣⓞ ⓦⓡⓘⓖⓗⓣ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ

RC Champion
    I though electrics would be a bummer but man...just with a stock motor and 7 cell its pretty quick..I'm taken it to the beach on friday. I have hpi sand throwers see how they do.

RC poster
    I was FULL on nitro until I bought the Slash. The closest I got to electric was a stock rc18t to race at a track in the winter up here.

I only bought the Slash cuz I own a race team here in Ontario and needed an electric to participate in the racing at a local electric only track.

WOW man!!!! I have driven modified buggies and trucks (1:1) in the past and I can almost feel the dip and bite when the slash turns.

I am seriously considering selling all of my nitro and going with an e-revo. The Great Lakes Offroad Racing Series here in Ontario will allow an E-revo in the Nitro MT class.... hmm brushless??? HA those boys would get smoked on ANY straight and sweeper!!!

RC Champion
    I'm on this site more than I'm bashing with the slash...work bills gas more work..to pay gas AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

RC Champion
    haha, the popularity of this truck is HUGE. DIE HARD HPI fans at my LHS are just waiting to get their hands on one!

now im torn between the erevo or the slash.
    Mud-Maxx
    NEU 1515 1.5D MM 4s

RC Qualifier
    The Slash seems to be making any die-hard (insert brand of choice) a Traxxas fan . It is THE truck to have this year .
    Traxxas: Stampede, E Maxx
    Losi: Muggy