RC Qualifier

Rustler VXL to Slash Conversion?

Hey guys I'm not sure if this question has been asked(it probably has) Can I convert My Rusty To a Slash with a few parts? I haven't seen a Slash yet in person (nowhere around me can keep them in stock) So I was curious if I could use my Rusty's Tranny and suspension to covert to a slash? I want one sooo bad but I cant afford one till next Tax season! over 8 months! I will have no hair left by that time! Anyhow is there any way to do it by buying the chassis,body and inevitably some other things to do it?
    Paddle Tires Make Everything Better

RC Champion
    don't add up cheaper to just buy a slash RTR...
    Thanks
    Z....

RC Qualifier
    it seems like it is always cheaper to just buy the VXL outright... or buy whatever outright instead of build it, unless you already have most of the required parts, but even then it seems it's not going to save you much...

if you figure in your time... probably costs you more in the long run.

RC Qualifier
    The only thing that is the same as the ruslter is the front end. Everything else is different. Its a pede transmission and nitro pede/rustler arms in the back.
    What am I supposed to write in 50 characters?

RC Qualifier
    Thats what I thought but since I know nothing about which parts were used to build the Slash I thought I would ask,every time I have had the cash to get one,they were all gone! there were only 26 shipped to the entire Northern California according to Hobbytown USA.I guess I will just have to wait,Thats gonna drive me crazy!
    Paddle Tires Make Everything Better