RC Racer

*Finally Drove It*

WOW! Got the Slash about a week ago and am/was in the process of moving.

I picked up 3 3300MaH packs from Radioshack and am using one of those packs as a doner to make 7Cell packs. It wasnt the old GP cells Shack use to use but, they are GREAT! Got them all together side-by-side using Trinity pure copper/gold plated (avoids corrosion) and TRX connectors.

Before initially running the pack, I cycled the battery (1A discharge/2.5A charge) three times while asleep last night. Did this hoping it would "wake up" the pack so I wouldnt have to...

Slapped'r in the truck and VROOM, off she was. There was a lot of talk about the Slash REALLY lacking in the speed department but let me tell you, it doesnt. Its truely well worth the price.

Running the Slash on a track is going to be great. That is if it can be tamed. Mine hauls...Cheers
    My wife calls it the 'TrackSlash' lol women...

RC Racer
    P.S. All those that are skeptical, get one.
    My wife calls it the 'TrackSlash' lol women...

RC Competitor
    dude i used to have those old gp 3300 batteries from radio shack but i keep reading they arent the same ones anymore so i havent bought any of the new ones.

when i got to rcx expo all the vendors are using those old gp 3300 packs.

can you post a link to the packs? i want to read some reviews

No they arn't the same ones. The old gp 3300's were the best for 25 bucks. Now they have some generic cells....
    Stampede VXL Mini-T Nitro Stampede RC10T RC10B4 FT