RC Qualifier

Holy spinning tires Batman!!!

Just installed a Maxamps 5000mah 3s lipo on my vxl, and holy freakin' cow!!! I'm ballooning those Geolanders like crazy! Can't wait for some daylight to check my speeds. Got a feeling that I'll have to run it in training mode on a track to keep control of it...
    If it's wet, sticky, and not yours..DONT TOUCH IT!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Have you run a Rustler or Pede on 3s VXL??? I know 3s on my Rustler is crazy. I'm suprised that the tyres are still on the rims sometimes.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    In a box on Hwy 64.2 - Bashin' With Mike, Pat & Brad. hey i didnt start this.
    i ran my rustler vxl on stock gearing with 3s 5000mah lipo power. and she wouldnt lift the wheels of the ground but instead was screaming by at around 50 mph before she blew the motor.
    ADDICTED TO THE TWILIGHT SAGA

RC Qualifier
    Just did some runs in the daylight. Man this thing is sick fast! But the motor was super hot. Gonna pull my venom temp sensor off of my revo and mount it on the slash. I'm totally sold on BL systems now. Anyone wanna by a revo???

RC Champion
    naah man just convert the revo electric, MMM esc and a neu motor and 6s lipo

or do like i did, MM 9Xl and a 4s lipo
    jeremie

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by GASSHEAD
    naah man just convert the revo electric, MMM esc and a neu motor and 6s lipo

or do like i did, MM 9Xl and a 4s lipo
    Thinking about selling it and just going with an e-revo. Less fabrication involved. Not sure yet.

RC Racer
    yup, I clocked 72mph on mine yesterday. BL is the only way to go!!! I did notice the slash does not seem to like speeds over 55mph as i think the air gets under the body, makes it real hard to keep the front down at anything more than 1/2 throttle.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by jc052685
    yup, I clocked 72mph on mine yesterday. BL is the only way to go!!! I did notice the slash does not seem to like speeds over 55mph as i think the air gets under the body, makes it real hard to keep the front down at anything more than 1/2 throttle.
    I noticed that too! When it just starts to unwind it will flip over with the body on. If I do the same run with the body off, no flipping. I wish I would have had my video camera out, I flipped it on it's lid at about 60mph and slid for about 75 yards! Got some grindage now...

RC Racer
    yeah, i plan on covering all of the opening for air with masking tape to see if I can get some more speed and stability. will need to duct some air to the esc though.