RC Qualifier

I was thinking in the gallery....

We should have a link in each post to a section where people will chatter, this would eliminate chatter in the gallery and alow for things to be easily discussed. Sort of like youtube, but the comments not showing right there.

Good or no? Possible?
    What am I supposed to write in 50 characters?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Hmm. Not sure. Know what you mean, but I think the rule of just no chatting in all the galleries is a good one. I just wish more people would read the forum rules

In the Revo board I do beleive that they have a Revo action pics thread where they chat as well. Like a second gallery but I havn't seen it for a long time.

RC Racer
    I must own up to forgetting the rules when I see a really nice custom-painted Slash... I always wish I could delete my own post afterwards, like many forums allow - but there is no option for me to do that! Then I just feel thick-headed... and there the post sits, mocking me until a mod kills it. Arghh!
    I'm really going to try and save my comments for those posts that allow them, I swear.
    Dirk
    Slash,#3905 E-Maxx,Rustler,Stampede,9 more

RC Champion
    Well, if you post your pics by starting a thread, then later when you put them in the gallery, you could put a link to that thread with the pics. There'd be no chatting in the gallery, but someone seeing the pics could then go to your thread to comment.
    ------
    hmmm, I've never seen it spelled that way.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by vashon10
    Well, if you post your pics by starting a thread, then later when you put them in the gallery, you could put a link to that thread with the pics. There'd be no chatting in the gallery, but someone seeing the pics could then go to your thread to comment.
    Now there's an idea.
    RIP Bart Hinson
    1992-2009