RC Enthusiast

Clear body and stickers

I thought I'd ask everyones opinion of which sticker sheet should come with the clear body. I know it comes with the window stickers. But I'd rather see it come with the fans/fuel tank stickers for the bed of the truck because that'll be the trickiest to detail with paint. And I'd probably leave the windows clear anyway..
    Of course all three would be nice but I'm sure it would raise the price of the set...
    But if you had to pick one, what would it be?

windows, numbers, or fans/fuel tank?

I'd say fans/fuel tank
    pretend this is a clever sig

RC Racer
    windows (for mask) and numbers. I will probably go with the spare tire in place of the fans. Looks so great!
    My wife calls it the 'TrackSlash' lol women...

RC Qualifier
    i gotta agree with you. fans and fuel tank seem to be a better option. everyone leaves the windows clear when they paint there own boddies...

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by redmann11
    windows (for mask) and numbers. I will probably go with the spare tire in place of the fans. Looks so great!
    you got a point there on the spare tire...

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 6victor6
    Of course all three would be nice but I'm sure it would raise the price of the set...
    But if you had to pick one, what would it be?

windows, numbers, or fans/fuel tank?

I'd say fans/fuel tank
    Most likely the rest of the stickers will be available on separate sheets/purchase. The rest of the Traxxas models are the same way.

RC Qualifier
    The only stickers that come with the clear body are the window stickers (no masks come with it), body clip stickers, headlight blackouts, and Traxxas stickers.

Here:

http://monster.traxxas.com/showthread.php?t=424732

Plethora of brushless stupidity.

RC Qualifier
    I can't wait to get my hands on some clear bodies. Looking at how big they are they will be really easy to mask and spray some sweet custom paint jobs on.

RC Competitor
    Has anyone tried anyother bodies on these yet? Interested to know especially if the HPI MX-1 hummer will fit. Let me know!

RC Racer
    Even with the side nerf bars removed the Slash chassis is too wide for most bodies to fit - also keep in mind that they must be long enough for the extended wheelbase. My Axial Baja Buzzard & Pro-Line Rock Pleazer bodies aren't even close to being wide enough. but they are the right length (they are intended for use on Maxx-sized trucks).
    Dirk
    Slash,#3905 E-Maxx,Rustler,Stampede,9 more