Thread: Water runnin

RC Racer

Water runnin

Anybody play in the rain and mudholes yet. I have and i wish i could post pics. That was alot of fun. If the fortunate ones who know how to work computers could post some pics, that would be awesome.

That does sound like fun!

If you want to post pictures, check out the picture posting how to in the FAQ forum.
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Racer
    I am computer illiterate, i cannot figure out my new computer. Hopefully my uncle will be over today to help. Driving in the downpoor was friekin cool as H-E- double hockey sticks.

RC Champion
    We did a little bit yesterday, but nothing too serious. Some mud and a few shallow puddles.. we were all still in love with the new trucks too much to get them really dirty. I did have to spray the Slash off last night when I got home to clean it up, it's nice to have that option.

One of the guys was taking some pictures and video, I'll see if I can get it online.
    Traxxas racing!

RC Champion
    I have, but its just so slow its not all that fun. Its nice being able to hose it off tho.

RC Racer
    I think the motor and speedo are perfect for this. Yea its slow compared to brushless, but you put three or four of these on any track and i guarantee you will have more fun than going 100 mph up and down the street.
    I was hitting the mudpuddles so hard that the truck would skip once or twice before it sank, and then i would just drive out.
    I am in no way insulting anyone, but maybe your speedo is not set right, or battery aint up to par. I am thinking i was close to 25 to 30 mph. My slash was pretty fast, and even a couple wheelies with a brand new 2 cell 5000 mah reedy lipo.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimeman
    I think the motor and speedo are perfect for this. Yea its slow compared to brushless, but you put three or four of these on any track and i guarantee you will have more fun than going 100 mph up and down the street.
    I was hitting the mudpuddles so hard that the truck would skip once or twice before it sank, and then i would just drive out.
    I am in no way insulting anyone, but maybe your speedo is not set right, or battery aint up to par. I am thinking i was close to 25 to 30 mph. My slash was pretty fast, and even a couple wheelies with a brand new 2 cell 5000 mah reedy lipo.
    Oh ya, racing on a track with others would be a good speed. I hate the street goons that cant do anything else...not what I was implying. My batts are up to par, running good 20C lipo. I get the occasional wheelie, but its not powerful by any means. I race a fast T4, pulling 30mph wheelies, so its apples to oranges.

RC Racer
    Back on topic.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I would looooove to do some mudding. I have alwasy wanted to do that with RC.
    An injured friend is the bitterest of foes

Quote Originally Posted by VXL Beast
    I would looooove to do some mudding. I have alwasy wanted to do that with RC.
    It's definitely fun... until you have to clean the vehicle up! I have done it a few times in my day.
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Champion
    ose it down gentley then spray wd40 on the metal stuff.
    vxlpede
    wkcrawler
    minirio
    1/8nbuggy
    1/16vxl?