Thread: The Bash

RC Qualifier

The Bash

Traxxas should have called this thing `the Bash'. It`s amazing. Not the fastest thing on 4 wheels. Got mine yesterday.Spent the day BASHIN at work.Then again after I got home.Built 7 ramps in the last month. Just alittle preparin. Jumps just like it should.Turnin on pavement is still tough. A little more torque should take care of that...Well batteries are charged.Gota go Bash

RC Qualifier
    To help your steering, you might want to consider Traxxas' aluminum bellcranks if and when you upgrade your steering servo. As for servos, you might want to consider Hitec's HS 645MG. It packs 133 oz/in. @ 6.0v, and at $31 it's a steal.

Glad you like your Slash man! What color did you get?
    Traxxas: Stampede, E Maxx
    Losi: Muggy

RC Racer
    Thats awesome u prebuilt some ramps. I would imagine Traxxas would be SO pleased to know that people are this excited about getting they're new trucks.

Way to go man, now make a vid!!

p.s. like savagepede, new servo and servo gear will aid the understeer

RC Qualifier
    Tires just grip too hard.It likes to roll over. I ain`t complainen. Igot my 7 year old one 4 his birthday. It`s time to teach him responsiblity.At least thats what I told my wife so I could buy them. It arrived a little late though. Played heck finden the 2 I got. This week its all about the bash.Next week school will begin 4 him.Its good to get your car cleaned for free.

RC Racer
    Im used to crusin around my Castle Sidewinder 5700kv equiped wheely king so the slash doesnt seem all THAT unstable haha. Nothing like a BL WK to get your rollover resistant skills in top performance. haha

RC Champion
    My wife calls it the Traxxas Badger. LOL If you've ever seen one running along the ground you'd think she has a point.

RC Qualifier
    It`s blue, but soon to be black...just as soon as I figure out what to use to strip the piant off the body

RC Qualifier
    I've heard of using nitro fuel but I'm not sure if it will work with dry paint.
    Vehicle(s): None
    Owned:Rustler,Slash,E-Maxx