After problems getting it programmed to my DX3R that ended up being resolved with rebinding the rx to the tx. I ran it in my e-revo for 20 minutes before the slipper nut came off and the pads went flying.
I had everything turned down for initial trials.
Punch Control - 70%
Motor Timing - Lowest
Start Power - Low
Cutoff -Auto Lipo
All other settings default
11.5 lb e-revo, locked in second standard ratio, rc-monster mount, tekno esc and battery mounts (for now), true rc 5s 8000 mah battery, Neu 1515 1y/s, geared 17/38.
I began with some slow speed navigation from the den to the front door. I love my dx3r, with my 3pm i could not drive it inside before. there was zero cogging, it is in fact the smoothest sensorless brushless that I have ever driven. I made a right out of my front door onto the grass and ran 5 minutes of full throttle, hard stop, full throttle. Ambient 83, Motor 89, Esc 87, batt 83.
After checking temps I crawled it slowly through the pebble bed decorations into the parking lot. I ran 5 minutes on asphalt with the same style driving. Temps were Motor 97, esc 92, batt 83
I then crawled over the parking bump stops and went down into what I like to call leaf gully. It is about a 40 sq foot area that is always a giant leaf pile. I did WOT donuts and some hard start/stops in the leaves for 5 minutes. Motor 121, esc 102, batts 87
Back to the parking lot for some more hard start and stop. I got about 4 minutes of the last and the slipper but worked it's way loose and threw the slipper pads, I have no spares. d'oh.... Temps Motor 127, esc 121, batts 86.
I will bump the timing up to normal after I get some more slipper pads.
Over all I am very pleased with the Mamba Monster. Castle hit a home run with this one.