Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Competitor
    i must have a lucky set of brakes 2.5gallon and still no problems stops on a dime with moabs, dirt paws and road rage. brakes are just about the only thing i have not broke yet but still trying.

racer007, read what you quoted, its all there.
    Im no expert. i just play one on the TRX forums

RC poster
    I fiqure JATO engineers used the spring on the brake arm to absorb shock and vibration when over applying the brake causing the truck to immediately skid and do a 360. I am just wondering, within 2 months what problems if any, were most of you experiencing from the shock being transferred to other areas of the truck. IE servo,tranny, etc.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-Captain
    I fiqure JATO engineers used the spring on the brake arm to absorb shock and vibration when over applying the brake causing the truck to immediately skid and do a 360. I am just wondering, within 2 months what problems if any, were most of you experiencing from the shock being transferred to other areas of the truck. IE servo,tranny, etc.
    i run hitech servos (metal gears)
    and i run an mx-3s controller so i can adjust all my throw points......
    so i don't have any problems....
    been there bought that

RC poster
    at full speed when you braked did you loose control or flip at all

RC Qualifier
    why o why do you want something in the brake system that is flexable, you dont put up with air in the brake system on your street truck, and will disassemble it self the first time you use it?

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by cholyoake View Post
    with my jato when the breaks stoped working it wasnt that it was adjusted wrong or i needed to add springs in random places or buy a high torque servo, none of that would work. my problem was that the plasic thing that moves the break cam wasnt turning the break cam, because the plasic was too weak and went round on the inside where it turns teh break cam (if that made any sence), so any force put on it moved the plasic thing, but not the break cam.
    My friend's Jato was doing the same thing. I replaced the bent plastic arm with a metal one that connects to the cam rod. Works like a charm. I think the gas tubing will just bend another cam arm. Remember boys, you don't have to force it to make it work. Ha! Its all about adjustment and getting that cam to slide in and out correctly.