Thread: Jeep bodies

RC poster

Jeep bodies

Hello everyone. I just got my first Revo and can't wait to start modding and running it. Years ago I raced Associated RC10 buggies but gave it up for a while. After I started looking around again and seen the Revo, I knew I had to have it. I am also into Jeeps and four wheeling, specifically Cherokees and Grand Cherokees. I would love to have a XJ or ZJ body for my Revo. I have seen the Wrangler bodies, but that is it. Does anyone know if these are available or am I going to have to make my own?Thanks.

RC Champion
    HPI makes a Rubicon body (I'm not very Jeep savvy, so that could be identical to the Wrangler)....but I don't know of an XJ or ZJ body.

there is always the rock pleazer but that is the ugliest hting ive ever seen

RC Champion
    Originally posted by dunerider12
    I agree...I can't believe it made it into production. Yuck.

lol thats wat i was thinking how many people do u think run that body

RC Enthusiast
    Originally posted by dunerider12
    Yes, I agree but i ran one on a custom crawler for awhile, Looks better when 2/3 of it is cut away .

After seeing the golf cart, nothing from proline will ever suprise me again

To answer the original question. No there isnt anyone makeing a ZJ or XJ. Andy`s Bodies used to make a 1/10 MJ (Comanche) but unfortunately it has been out of production for quite sometime. There is a guy in the UK that does old style Rover bodies that look nice, pick up and wagon, but I know, their not JEEPS . If someone would do the XJ or ZJ I think they would sell pretty good.