RC Competitor

4WD Kit for S-Maxx

I'm looking into getting the 4WD Kit for my S-Maxx and I was wondering if anyone else out there put the kit in there S-Maxx or Sport Maxx. Is there anything I should look out for or is it pretty straight forward installation. I downloaded the instructions and it seems pretty easy. Thanks.

RC Qualifier
    My friend put it on his Sport Maxx. very simple if you have taken apart your front end, even if you havent though it is very easy.
    T-Maxx 2.5 with: Dynamite aluminum bulks, Traxxas Big Bores,aluminum center skid, and pull start, Trinity Blue springs all around, Golden Horizens cooling head, RPM A-Arms and shock towers, Proline 40 series Big Joes on Velocity 6's, Hitec 645mg Steering Servo.

RC poster
    Just make sure you put the front diff in the correct way or ya truck wont go nowhere

RC Competitor
    Thanks guys. The directions & Pics that Traxxas supplies are pretty good. I plan on ordering the kit soon. Thanks again.

RC Qualifier
    buy all the parts off ebay. i get every thing for about $15 insted of the $40-$50.

Rich
    T-maxx, O.S. .18 CV-RX, RPM A-arms, Revo battery, Maximizer beadlock rims, Sporttraxx tires, Masher tires, RPM bumper, Pro-line power stroke shocks, MIP cvds, Pro-line titanium turn buckles, Pro-line performance steering kit, a Hitec 645, Mugen wing, FLM Chassis!!

RC Qualifier
    yeah i put the 4WD kit in mine...the actual kit from traxxas....very easy to install i had it in in less than 20 min...not hard at all...and if you understand how a 4WD truck works physically you wont even need the pics

THNX
    Duggy

RC Competitor
    Thanks a lot guys. I ordered the kit this morning from Tower Hobbies.