Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,080 of 2132
    RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by pntmachine
    Great job and video Marco. Good to see MT is alive in other countries as well. Good Luck in the next rounds my friend. MT Rocks!!!!!!!
    They sure rocks!!! thanks man... see what hapends!!! I let you know with some new pics or maybe more videos if you like!
    Here Mt is strong and hard the most mt racing are Revos but there are others as well like t-maxx and mgt team asociated even are some redcats no many like 2 of them but you know the most the better!!!

RC Qualifier
    Race day July 04, 2009 my Revo survive =) 1 lower rear pin lost on A Main but kept on going even she is limping..

Last edited by skyline510; 07-04-2009 at 05:29 PM.
    maxx 2.5r, maxx 3.3, revo 3.3 and revo .28

RC Qualifier
    great job dude good job on the race
    keep your mouth closed and let your eyes listen

RC Qualifier
    thank you now time to clean and rebuild it again =)

Quote Originally Posted by H towns finest
    great job dude good job on the race

RC Champion
    hey skyline510........in connection with the LOST LOWER REAR HINGE PIN...get one of these...can still use the rear skid(just have to mod it a bit.....will never have that "problem" again......http://www.m2cracing.com/product.sc?...&productId=118

RC Qualifier
    thank you for the link I may consider that I was also looking getting luminum or the tekno ones a lot of options for the rear skid plate I never felt that I will finished the race but drove it slowly it did quite good even she is broken

Quote Originally Posted by alexrckid
    hey skyline510........in connection with the LOST LOWER REAR HINGE PIN...get one of these...can still use the rear skid(just have to mod it a bit.....will never have that "problem" again......http://www.m2cracing.com/product.sc?...&productId=118

RC Champion
    Congratulations skyline510. What gearing did you end up using with the single speed?
    Believe 1/2 of what you see,and 0 of what you hear

RC Qualifier
    thank you Oomp Pm you =)

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by teckycel
    Thanks! here is a video of me racing the second round monster cat main A, hope you like it too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5_1pKCiwz4
    good job man

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by skyline510
    Race day July 04, 2009 my Revo survive =) 1 lower rear pin lost on A Main but kept on going even she is limping..

good job.. keep it up

RC Champion
    hey guyes, my wife and i are going to b moving out of state soon to start fresh on everything.. well i am going to start racing and would like to know if anyone races at this track...im moving to Wilson, NC and this is the only track i found and its in wilmington, NC.. not sue if this is quite the right spot to post at, but if its not im sorry....

http://coastalhobby.com/

also just found this one
    http://www.thunder-alley.com/
    As of 4-1-10 im back in the rc scene

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by kgombe1
    good job man

Thanks dude! these next sunday july 12 is the 7 round of the championchip so you will be hearing from me!!!

RC Champion
    word on RCTECH is that the wilmington track is quite competitive. i'm moving to myrtle beach, someday soon and will be stopping by at the wilmington track, as well...........they're track is included in a few of the southern points series events....

RC Champion
    word on RCTECH is that the wilmington track is quite competitive. i'm moving to myrtle beach, someday soon and will be stopping by at the wilmington track, as well...........they're track is included in a few of the southern points series events....
    Theres also the Badlands in Myrtle Beach as well.

http://www.thebadlands3.com/
    2009 Florida State Monster Truck Champion
    RBMods

RC Champion

thanks alot on getting bak to me about this.. thats good to know its a popular track..also myrtle beach is about 3 housrs away from were i will be moving but wilmington is about 30 min...so when it comes time or me to race then i will be there
    As of 4-1-10 im back in the rc scene

RC Enthusiast
    Hi guys yesterday was the 7 round of our national championchip here in Costa Rica, here are some pics of the A main mt class,I finish on first place! sweet

From left to right My racing machine, my nephews revo 3.3 and my buddys mugen mbx5 convert truggy

RC Champion
    Thats good pictures teckycel, how is the dirt? looks like alot of top soil.

Here are mine from saturday

Don't mess with the Cyber Bully

RC Enthusiast
    Yeah the weather helps with no rain it gave us a sunny day and it really was top soil.

Here is a pic of the track

RC Enthusiast
    does anyone race at mills pond park raceway in florida and do you think its a good track. and how can i get started racing there
    also do they allow badland tires?
    Last edited by revo racer 3.3; 07-22-2009 at 08:22 PM.
    #5308 REVO

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by revo racer 3.3
    does anyone race at mills pond park raceway in florida and do you think its a good track. and how can i get started racing there
    also do they allow badland tires?
    u may wanna post here also. you can contact the track for rules/requirements eventho there shouldnt be any major issues.
    I say what 99% of you are thinking!

RC Champion
    We race at Mills at our state series and is an awesome track with some great people. I don't think there will be much of a Revo field on club level as alot of them race 1/8 scale and gas truck but I am not 100% sure on that. I have never raced there on a club level but I know from the racers there that they have a good turn out. I would check it out for sure. I have only seen one racer in all my racing run badlands on a track and he was and international racer at the Losi Winter Nats in Tampa and they did not work. Jconcept Cross Hairs, Double Dees, Holeshots, Bowties will all work. Go check them out and see what they run, Lot of great people to help you out.
    RBMods

RC Enthusiast
    ya i wanna go check it out i used to drive an electric buggy there until they put up the fences and you had to be a member and stuff like that, that ended my fu . so i wnna go there but i have to get my dad to drive me all the way there and not gonna do that unless i know im gonna run my truck. so do i have to be some kind of member or do i just pay like th 10-15$ or what?
    #5308 REVO

Quote Originally Posted by teckycel
    Yeah the weather helps with no rain it gave us a sunny day and it really was top soil.

Here is a pic of the track
    What part of Costa Rica is that? How do the engines respond to the humidity? Looks like a blast dude!!
    Learn by doing

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLeader7
    What part of Costa Rica is that? How do the engines respond to the humidity? Looks like a blast dude!!
    The track is located near the Juan Santamaria international airport in a province call Alajuela.
    Me and most of the racers have no issues tuning the engine here, so weather is not trouble at all!
    We all MT racers use brands of engines like os 21 tm, picco 26, traxxas 3.3, Rb 323 and axial .28.
    The truggy and buggy guys the most use OS .21 .28 but they are some novarrosis and jammin as well.

here you can see all about rc racing in Costa Rica
    www.automodelismocr.net

Man that track is NICE. Any stadium truck races?
    Learn by doing

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLeader7
    Man that track is NICE. Any stadium truck races?
    yeah there are a bunch of rc10gt and lossis

RC Enthusiast
    THATS A GREAT PHOTO

RC Champion

took the northeast super series(NESS) race

this past sunday, took the a-main and the entire series at 4-race summer series at tracks in wolcott, ct and chester(the barn), ny. my revo ran great for all four races.............

RC Champion
    I heard that this was the last year for Monster Truck in the RC Pro Series. It was also dropped in our Florida State Series this year. That does not sound good for MT in the future other than local level racing.
    RBMods

RC Champion
    i just dont get it....mt's are such a ball to drive. i love racing my revo.
    2008 and 2009 Northeast Super Series PMT champion

RC Enthusiast

Traxxas REVO Indonesia champion MT 2008-2009 by Budi

Indonesia MT champion 2008-2009 REVO!!!!

Budi Indonesian MT champion , with support from his team Speedy-Deda racing

2009 Revo Budi
    2008 Revo Budi
    2007 L*T
    2006 Revo Hanny
    2005 Revo Firman
    Erwin
    www.hobiland.net

RC Qualifier
    nice dude!!
    I am RTR! 2.5 Revo .18TM/loaded...

RC Qualifier
    For any Revo racers this is a MUST view Video.

I posted this in the main thread section but it's not your standard video and thought i better post link here for To get some hard core racers to see it.

This is the battle between Steve Slayden and Mike Battaile at the 2008 Manuf. Cup up here in the Pacific Northwest. It took alot of work and almost 2 years to convince Steve Isaacs of Pine Forest media to put this together..he was there filming and in fact won a Telly Award for his 2 min montage of the event, 3000 plus screaming fans and some Great race action and even with some issues with the Setting sun, Steve Put together one of the Best Full race Videos I ever seen .. He didnt think he had enough good video but agreed to at least go back and see what he could do..All I wanted was the raw footage, and he put together a sweet Creation for sure !!

http://vimeo.com/8638076
    enjoy !!!

RC Enthusiast
    Well guys I am the new Costa Rica´s MT national champion 2009!!!
    thanks all traxxas comunity for being there when I require answers.

By teckycel at 2010-01-10

By teckycel at 2010-01-10

RC Racer
    I know it has been dead in here a while but I am getting ready to start racing my rig and I wanted to know the best tool to measure the toe and camber.
    What does everyone use?

RC Champion
    good for camber as well as toe...........
    http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...k-Camber-Gauge
    to measure toe, use a stright edge(carpenters level or a straight short length of 2x4, for example) to put the guage up against for a straight reference,,,
    2008 and 2009 Northeast Super Series PMT champion

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by layton

I posted this in the main thread section but it's not your standard video and thought i better post link here for To get some hard core racers to see it.

This is the battle between Steve Slayden and Mike Battaile at the 2008 Manuf. Cup up here in the Pacific Northwest. It took alot of work and almost 2 years to convince Steve Isaacs of Pine Forest media to put this together..he was there filming and in fact won a Telly Award for his 2 min montage of the event, 3000 plus screaming fans and some Great race action and even with some issues with the Setting sun, Steve Put together one of the Best Full race Videos I ever seen .. He didnt think he had enough good video but agreed to at least go back and see what he could do..All I wanted was the raw footage, and he put together a sweet Creation for sure !!

enjoy !!!
    I've been looking for that vid for ages, awesome race. Slayden was on fire. Still cringe at that bit of marshalling that i reckon cost Slayden the race. but wha do ya do? thats racin!

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by layton

enjoy !!!
    That was a great video!!! I wish MT racing was still popular

RC Competitor
    Oh man that was epic! Makes me realize i still have a long ways to go before i can compete on that level. Awesome race, superb driving!

RC Qualifier

she's back =)