Youve probably already read about me buying a used rustler, but i think if i get one, it would be smarter to buy one new. Thing is, i dont know diddly about nitro RC's. Heres a few questions
1. Wheres the cheapest web site to buy Nitro Rustlers?
2. Can someone give me a shopping cart of stuff to get off towerhobbies to get me up and running right away before i go...
"wait a minute, i forgot to get one of these" I also wanna see the total before i end up with an unexpected empty wallet (i think i only want 1 gallon of gas to start of whatever fuel is best for the engine)
3. How exactly do i break in an engine?
4. I think i would want to get a failsafe right away before i get a runaway with my new truck! Whats a good one thats really light? (Im gunna be racing this truck!)
5. What exactly do i have to do after a session to the engine to keep it running good for a long time?
6. Ive read for the tmaxx that you have to clean the air filter every hour of running, im guessing most dont do this because they're having to much fun, but does it also have to be done to the rustler? if so, does it make a difference if i clean it every hour or if i clean after a 3 hour session?
7. What batteries do i need to use? How long do they last before they need to be recharged?
I think thats everything. I know its alot, but thanks if advance for you're help! Ill post if i think of any more.