So after having driven 40 minutes one way to this killer hobby store, i came back eagerly to get my N4T up and ready to run. The only problem now is that i've got more damage than i was previously anticipating.
~DAMAGED PARTS LIST~
1. The "exhaust pipe" side of the header is badly dented...this was a new find.
2. The right front+right rear shock rods were severly bent...another new find.
3. The upper and lower control arms on both the front left and front right were completely toasted.
4. The turnbuckles (upper and lower) on both the left front+right front were bent in excess of 45 degrees.
5. The blue wire (going to the glow plug) is completely frayed and bare in one spot.
6. The "Associated" exhaust pipe has a pretty big crease in the side...kinda bums me out considering it was only 4 hours old.
...looks like my baby will have to lay comatose for a while so i can start saving $ to cover the medical bills.