RC Enthusiast

Question NASCAR Bodies for REVO?

Does anyone know of an online supplier, or company that offers NASCAR theme bodies or applications for bodies? I like the body style of the REVO, but I'm a Dale Jr. fan at heart.
    broke in REVO 8/6/04, awesome!!! awesome!!!

RC Champion
    You can get templates and decals. Order a Revo body and paint it yourself. Tower has a Revo body now as we speak.
    Revo 2.5R T-Maxx 2.5
    1/16 Revo VXL QR-1 and DR-1

RC Enthusiast
    I'm not exactly an artist, I just want it to look as authentic as possible. I just need to know where I can get some decals or stickers that will fit on the REVO's body. I'm kind of a perfectionist.

RC Competitor
    Your friendly Local Hobby Shop. A lot of them will custon paint the body for you. Just give them a drawing or picture and they will paint it for you. As far as decals, I have seen Tony Stewart ( ) decals at Hobby Town. And if you just surf the net, I am sure that you can find what you are looking for.

RC Competitor
    http://www.ecsvr.com/slx/shopdisplay...E+VINYL+DECALS

This should be a link....anyway, these people do 1/10th scale Nascar decals. I didn't see Dale Jr., but maybe you can email them and ask.

RC Qualifier
    Neersville,Loudoun County, Northern Virgina, mid Atlantic region, Untited States, of America
    I got this tite earnhardt SR. show bdy for my maxx ill have to fin the link, i got it at ebay its done all nice with blue flames on the gloss black with all the correct decals. its one of a kind
    go to parmapse.com then to catalog they got some cool stuff there.

RC Qualifier
    Neersville,Loudoun County, Northern Virgina, mid Atlantic region, Untited States, of America
    the only thing that i could see wrong with rc wifes post is that the scale is 1/24 and you need 1/10 but they are still pretty cool im a harvick/ dale jr. fan myself

RC Enthusiast
    Yeah, no 8 car, but thanks for your help. I google searched and found another site called Patto's Place. He has a ton of every driver including Dale Jr., the only problem is that the largest size he offers for the 8 car is 1/18 th scale

RC Enthusiast
    Yeah, If I can't find Earnhardt Jr, Harvick and Stewert are my next choices.

RC Qualifier
    I went down and found the manufacturer sticker of the dale SR. body and its made by mcallister , i dont know if the decals came with the body or not so mcallister could be the maker of the decals or the body either one im not sure. but if you can find mcallister in a R/C search on the web thats your best bet
    owner of the sweetest '57 chevy 3100 4X4 ever.

Marshal
    Here is what I found at Tower Hobbies; #8 Stickers 1/10th scale
    Dale Sr. in 1/10th scale
    That's all for now. Slixx made some nice ones but they have been discontinued.

RC Enthusiast
    Well, so far that's the only thing in 1/10th scale that seems to be available. Thanks for your help.

Patto of Patto's Place in Australia e-mailed
    me this morning and said that his printer will not print that large. But if you have a 1/18th or smaller RC, he has a killer selection of full body decals, any driver, various years.

RC Qualifier
    EDIT: DOH! Discontinued. You may try to contact SlixX directly...
    The more fun I have the more I seem to break.

The way to finish first is to finish in the first place.

RC Racer
    Slixx is no longer going to carry any nascar decal sets for anything. They have a huge sale right now. I picked up last week 15 sets of 1/10 scale RC dale Jr for $30 (only $2 each)

http://www.slixx.com/

RC Enthusiast
    Looking to get rid of any of those Dale Jr.'s or are you gonna hoard them all for your self?

RC Racer
    Mcallister makes R/C Car bodies, they also make stickers too. Check out www.mcallisterracing.com and see what you need!
    This is xXEdgeCrusherXx...I'm just at school! Yippee
    ----Got Milk?-----

RC Enthusiast
    I looked on the www.mcallisterracing.com website you suggested, There is a 1/10th 2003-2004 stock car version of the #8 car; I have e-mailed them to see if they could either sell me the decals they use, or if they could do a custom REVO truck body. Thanks for your help!!!

RC Qualifier

Talking

no problem no trouble at all to help a fellow dale jr fan
    but my question is i want to do custom kevin harvick and dale jr bodies so how do i get the bodies and decals from that site any help is greatly appreciated

RC Qualifier
    if you are interested which you may not be, i found a complete set of kevin harvick at the rc pro shop kevin harvick

RC Enthusiast
    www.mcallisterracing.com just e-mailed me back and they not only have the full decal set for the #8 car, they also have the clear stock car bodies for monte carlo, intrepid, and taurus. If you purchase the body along with a set of decals, they don't charge shipping. The full decal sheets are $15.00. Thanks for all of your help everybody!!! You can count on my REVO being a Dale Jr. Monster Truck!!!