RC Racer

Lightbulb Custom SledgeHammer Output Yokes...

I ripped off the plastic off of the stock yokes and grind down the yoke shafts so the traxxas steal yokes would fit properly... the stock yoke kept breaking now i dont have anymore problems with the yokes not only that but i couldnt find stock SledgeHammer yokes anymore... hope my post is helpful to others Thx

I also had to buy a new chassis and swap mine out bc i broke it lol

Burn it...

I did something similar with the stub axles (only I used plastic yokes).

I never cared for the factory output yoke setup on the Sledge Hammer, so I swapped my factory diff out with a Nitro Stampede diff; it's a direct swap. Then I was able to use the plastic output yokes from the more modern Traxxas vehicles so I wouldn't have to disassemble the transmission to swap out the yokes. I'd highly recommend this modification if you ever need to replace your diff.

By the way, I run the same ESC in my Sledge Hammer. I have always been more of a Novak guy, but those LRP F1 ESCs have always treated me well.
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Racer
    that sounds like a sweet setup, yeah LRP in general have always treated me well and im a fan of Novak as well... i just recently switch to an XL-5 so i can use the Team Orion 9.6v 5100mah NiMH that i recently purchased, i will post some new pics of the latest setup, i like using a 2s Lipo with the LRP F1 but the 9.6v with the XL-5 has to be my favorite right now... i have the LRP F1 on my Street Sport now with a trinity speed gem 13t and the Novak Reactor Reversible i use to have on the Street Sport is now on a Tamiya LT-01 that i converted to rally by installing Nitro 4-Tec shocks & springs and a Titan 550 12T, i cant post it here but the thing rips go to my youtube page and check it out its awesome its such an addiction these little beauties My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GmoneyGripNY
    Burn it...