Thread: Anybody?

RC poster

Anybody?

I know these aren't the most popular cars traxxas sells but makes me wonder when I come and see no threads in the nitro sport section. I just recently bought a new version of one off ebay and got a good deal on it. Anyways what is some of the things that might need to be upgraded for this car, how are y'all running yours?
    Wil

RC poster
    I have a sport as well. some of the things I would is getting extra spur gears and clutch bells. also I would upgrade the exhaust. they seem to fall apart easy. Ulm another thing you could do is o to either tower hobbies.com or hot-racing.com .they have Some upgrade parts that might be worth looking into

I recommend upgrading what you break or wear out; however, if you've really got the upgrade bug, I'd start with things like the tires and wheels, a tuned pipe, and a rechargeable receiver pack.
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC poster
    Thanks guys. I think the main thing will be to get a tuned pipe. I ran it for a couple hours today and I think a tuned pipe will help it a good bit.

Quote Originally Posted by willy92 View Post
    Thanks guys. I think the main thing will be to get a tuned pipe. I ran it for a couple hours today and I think a tuned pipe will help it a good bit.
    The pipe also looks a lot better too!
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Racer
    I have just finished a nitro sport build , learnt a lot especially the differences between it and a n rustler.i had to put a new engine in it as the guy I got it off grenaded the lil pro 15 so it now sports a 2.5r so hopefully it should go hard .best part about go for a 2.5/3.3 was the exhaust ,I got a new system pulled from a jato for 28 buck shipped to aust. as for the truck and upgrades I did the usual rpm stuff front bumper and hubs for now
    also going for a 6v battery pack is a good upgrade I mounted mine low next to the fuel tank ,lil bit of dremel work and all good hopefully get a bit more weight forward to get a better balance.