Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
Results 1,121 to 1,143 of 1143
    RC poster
    How I first bought it this spring

After the first order Full RPM everything but the bulk head braces

Original body in rough shape now

How its sitting now waiting for the the rest of the second order to get here.

RC poster
    little progress on my tmaxx rebuild...just need to order some waterproof servos and couple misc things...

heres a better shot of the frame...i love it!
    Revo 2.5R- TMAXX OS .18 - NitroSport 2.5R

RC poster
    finally done and running.....just need to find a few more blue parts for her....

Revo 2.5R- TMAXX OS .18 - NitroSport 2.5R

RC Racer
    Just picked up this old 2.5 since my 3.3 recently got accidentally thrown out

Plan on keeping it original, I have a very old and original T-Maxx body in the mail and on its way.

[/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    /_|,[____],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)=0=)_)

RC poster
    There are some awesome setups on here! This is my first nitro RC, so I had to post. I got this in a trade from a coworker, it was pretty rough, so I had to replace quite a bit. I went with stock wheels/tires simply because at the time, I was overwhelmed with the choices out there. I picked these up on ebay as take-offs, so they were brand new, and the price was right. I also put on aluminum skid plates, the stock plates were shot. The stock body was pretty beat up, and my boys wanted something that looked like Ironhide, so I picked up the proline topkick body.
    More mods will be coming this spring! Especially a new body, cold weather and A LOT of bashing has beat up the topkick body.

RC Racer
    Last edited by Double G; 02-02-2014 at 06:55 AM.

RC poster

RC poster
    Here's an update! I have added e-maxx progressive rate springs, a Pro Graphics S-maxx body, and I made a kind of "baffle" for the air filter so it won't suck in snow and water (it's a testors paint can lid). I wish the pics would have turned out better, the Pro Graphics body looks awesome!

Last edited by SilverBulletZ; 02-13-2014 at 11:53 AM.

RC Competitor

RC Competitor

RC poster

T/S-Maxx Gallery

Last edited by Maxxbasher81; 02-27-2014 at 06:38 PM.

RC Racer

Tmaxx and teton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster

RC Enthusiast

T-Maxx Returns

Alright. When I got this truck, the owner said it had been sitting for almost 4 years. It had all kinds of things wrong with it. Half of the engine head was gone, body was junk on the back, chassis was cracked, skid plates were cracked and the tires were junk. The rim with spin inside of them! I have since put $500 into getting it as nice as it is and I still have plenty to add! So, here is where I am at so far. The red body is when I first got the truck, and im sure you can tell how it looks now

RC Enthusiast

T/S-Maxx Gallery

here is my dirty S-Maxx and sorry for pics for being small

RC Competitor

RC Competitor
    Baseball field bash

RC poster

New guy with a acquired project. :D

Just could not pass this up for the price. Changed up some stuff, including the new exhaust, cleaned up the wiring, taking all the freaking stickers off. Have a nice proline 72 chevy body headed this way... Up in the air about taking off the electric start or not. Not gonna be hard core bashing it, more less dirt, some small jumps.. First rc car in over 10 years. was into boats, cars years back.. Nice looking toys on here people

Last edited by Mangled Maxx; 05-08-2014 at 09:07 PM.

RC poster
    I was looking to buy an E-Maxx but I came across this new T-Maxx yesterday on craigslist with upgrades for $310 and I had to pick it up. The last owner started to break in the motor but only went through 2 tank full before he decided to sell it.

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/Soco...tml?sort=3&o=5

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/Soco...tml?sort=3&o=4

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/Soco...tml?sort=3&o=2

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/Soco...tml?sort=3&o=1

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/Soco...tml?sort=3&o=0
    Last edited by Caddy480; 05-13-2014 at 02:54 AM.

RC poster
    Hello, Love to see all these Maxx trucks.

Here is mine.

Best thing about it, is that it sounds identical to my YZ125 I used to ride. Took forever to find the discontinued Fantom Works pipe. I also REALLY like the old style THS pipe for this motor. Very Torquey. Has Losi Eight-T front Shocks with 50mm gold shafts. Single speed...etc etc.

RC poster
    This is my newly reincarnated 2.5 to 3.3 hybrid spec OS 21TM rebuild. Hybrid meaning non-extended Fullforce RC Spider chassis with full RPM 3.3 arms, 3.3 drivetrain swap. Alloy F/R bulkheads, adjustable shocks, skid plates, lower chassis support. RPM center skid plate, RPM AE RC10GT receiver box. Ofna Violator tank(custom install with alloy mounting hardware). All servos replaced with high speed/hi torque type. Basher body is Proline F150 Raptor shell painted with rattle cans. Unfortunately my airbrush has yet to be returned by a friend who borrowed it. This rebuild/upgrade took a lot of custom fabrication due to the design of the Spider chassis. Throttle/brake servo had to be moved forward towards front shock towers(required fabrication of an alloy mounting plate). Ofna tank required fabrication of custom alloy mounting hardware. Fabricated custom alloy mount for rx hump pack to allow a front shock tower install. Also now it seems I will need to fabricate a custom alloy plate to move the engine mounts back towards rear shock towers to achieve a better mesh between 3.3 spur and clutch bell. The stock set up is working but I don't like how the current mesh is.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Dxtreme1; 06-15-2014 at 01:27 AM.

RC Enthusiast
    This is my newly dug out from garage TMaxx 2.5! As you can see it was not driven more than a dozen times. I did put some aftermarket parts that look nice at the time.

Last edited by Double G; 06-24-2014 at 08:41 AM.

RC poster

T-maxx broke...fixed...broke...fixed...

My daughter and her husband gave me a very nice Tmaxx...I did a fair job of building it and it ran well...right into the side of my shop building.

[IMG][/IMG]

I fixed it. Added a 2.5R and replaced a ton of broken and bent parts.

It ran very well until the brakes failed.

At which point, it ran very well right under my Chevy truck...not a good feeling.

But...all things being equal...it gave me a chance to build it even better. Runs extremely well now. I just shy away from immovable objects.