RC Qualifier

body clip holder

hey check out my kool idea for a body clip holder!
    http://community.webshots.com/album/80108053wcuFHo
    It jumps huge gaps, flies over rough terrain, and faster than a speeding savage....I guess i should have done the Superman paint theme?
    Old style maxx- os.15cv-rx(s), robinson steel spur, 20t steel clutch bell, new air-filter, gpm aluminium chassi, gpm center skidplate, mip temp sensor, and a pro-line f-350 body

RC Competitor
    that's pretty creative. I ALWAYS loose clips on my t-maxx.
    T-Maxx 2.5, elec. rusty, and
    future N rusty

Won't you be my neighbor?

RC Racer
    of the 10-12 that came with my maxx when i bought it two weeks ago, only 1 is left... i had to borrow 3 from a friend.. i lost of of those, and bent the !@#$ out of another.. now i'm using two nicer ones up front.. a really bent one in the back along with a peice of 14 gauge copper.. hehe i have 12 body clips in the mail.. they are going to be tied to the body somehow....

Drive slow.... turn right?

RC poster

Zip Tie

I just zip tie my body clips on, like on the end prong things, works really good for me

RC Racer
    SportMAXXDriver

i don't understand.. you mean to ziptie the two ends of the body clips together? haha.. that's kinda neat

RC poster
    Exactly, it works really good, amnd when ya want to take your clips off squeeze the two end together and pull the zip tie off and to the same to put it back on, but make sure its kinda a tight fit

RC Competitor
    Whenever I take off my body I turn it over and place the body clips in it. I have yet to lose one.
    2.5 T-Maxx - Airtronics 94358Z, Rechargable rx pack
    02 Honda XR250 - Big Gun race series exhaust, Uni air filter, Moose skidplate, aluminum chain guide.

RC poster
    HondaRider, thats a good idea too, i used to do that, but not i zip tie them, or clip them back on the body mounts, i havent lost one in months

RC Qualifier
    I was useing rubberbands like you use for people with braces.I put them on the open end of clip. Now I have fishing line tied to the round end of the clip and I put a tiny hole in the lexan. I tied a couple knots on the inside of the body and havn't lost a clip in a long time....
    DAN (go leafs go)
    Nitro Hawk,RC 10L,Ofna Hodr,mini T, Tamiya mini cooper

RC Racer
    it's not that i lose them when i take them off.. they just fall off when i bash around...

RC Qualifier
    I'll have to check around, but the clips that hold my seat on my quad are round with a pin on them. You slide the pin in then flip over the round part. I wonder if they make something like that only alot smaller to fit posts.
    DAN (go leafs go)

RC Competitor

Talking

is anyone here into cars?????

then if you are you'll understand the race cars thwt have the clips (FULL SCALE CARS)they have a wire attatching clip to the grill or somthin. So just take a flex wire or (SMALL) zip tie and attatch clip ti mounts or bumper or whatever.
    My T-MAXX can beat your box on wheels any day!!!!!
    Have A T-maxx15 and rustler
    Check them out at http://community.webshots.com/user/jakethemaxx

RC Qualifier
    Thats what I modeled mine outa with the fishing line. Got the idea from my neighbors race car.
    DAN (go leafs go)

RC Racer
    that's probably what i'll do.. but i can see that getting torn pretty quick...

RC Qualifier
    my tip is for when your cleaning the car, tuning, and stuff like that. Not when your riding.
    It jumps huge gaps, flies over rough terrain, and faster than a speeding savage....I guess i should have done the Superman paint theme?
    Old style maxx- os.15cv-rx(s), robinson steel spur, 20t steel clutch bell, new air-filter, gpm aluminium chassi, gpm center skidplate, mip temp sensor, and a pro-line f-350 body

RC Qualifier
    i like to use locking body clips ive never lost one and ive been using the same 4 clips for 2-3 months. the r more expensive but its worth it. http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXPM51&P=7
    u can buy em at home depot too they r called cotter pins
    lokua

Ive had those locking pins before... never figured out how to get the dang things on and off

RC Enthusiast
    i used the tip my old lhs owner gave me the fising line to the body...it worked till it got me mad and i ripped the line off lol but i think the colored zip tie on the circle end would work pretty good
    I'd Rather PUSH a Ford Then DRIVE a Chevy!!!!!!!

RC Racer
    i cut a hole in my body and put some fishing string through it and tied my clips to it havnt lost one yet and it looks cool
    .21 maxx for sale

RC Racer
    I keep my spare clips on a Key ring. Just slap the clips on the ring and stick it in my nitro box.
    GOT NITRO???

RC Racer
    we can start a new religion and make a rosary out of body clips
    (if this is, i dont mean it to be offensive)

but i think a good idea would be to just get something that you wear and tie the clips to yourself lol. when my maxx gets here ill probably wear a hawaiian neclace thingy and just stick clips on that. or you could put the clips on your shoelaces, wouldnt lose them there, the squishy tongue of the shoe would keep them secure.

i like the keychain ring idea.

Yah, we can call it maxxism