I tried using the search function but did not find what I was looking for so here goes.
1) Is it best to break in my engine on road, I can't find any info in the manual on this. My Tmaxx manual states on road.
2) Which aftermarket rear tires should I get? I would like a combo tire for on/ off road if possible. The main use will be on grass and on road with some possible use on track. Do I need different front tires?
3) Is the body suppost to lay on the exhast pipe? This looks funny.
4) Do I need to cut the holes in my body for better cooling? If so should I do it like it shows in the manual? Where I live it's 70 to 90 deg's f.
5) The suspension and steering have more play than I would like to see. The rear hub carriers have slop on the lower hinge pins causing toe changes can this be fixed? The steering bellcranks have play up and down causing toe change. Will replacing the bushing with bearings fix this. If not is there an aftermarket steering kit that will?
6) The air cleaner tube looks to close to the spur gear is this normal? I was thinking of getting a 22 tooth clutch bell for more top end which would also move the air cleaner tube away from the spur gear. What are you using?
The parts list shows smaller clutch bells and spur gears which would cause the spur gear to rub on the air cleaner tube even more, whats up with that.
7) What updates have you done to your 2.5 Rusty or would you recommend.