Thread: 2-speed tranny

RC Qualifier
    The best dang country in the world...America!

Post 2-speed tranny

well since traxxas does not make a 2 speed for the n-pede yet i found one that fits perfectly. i used the kit for the Duratrax nitro mt/st. ill be sending pics in as soon as i have them. it does however require some modifications to the chasis(mainly just needs some filing from the rear shock tower brace). again i will send pics as soon as they become available

RC Qualifier

I just bought a tranny that goes to that truck and im hoping that it fits well. I also bought the 3 shoe clutch. Do u know if I'll have n e major problems putting it on??

------------------
    ...We HaVe IgNiTiOn...

RC Qualifier
    The best dang country in the world...America!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by FORD_DragRacer141:
    I just bought a tranny that goes to that truck and im hoping that it fits well. I also bought the 3 shoe clutch. Do u know if I'll have n e major problems putting it on??

</font>
    it should fit but the only problem that i had was getting the inner ball bearing removed. also the bearings that duratrax includes are slightly smaller than the opening in the differential case. im going to find out what size bearings everyone should buy then i will tell you

RC Qualifier

Question

If u didn't se my other post...Does the T-MAXX flywheel fit with the duratrax 3 shoe cultch if I want to put the 2-speed on my pede????

------------------
    ...We HaVe IgNiTiOn...