RC Enthusiast

used t-maxx for sale

this is a used t-maxx that has had a few tanks threw it. still runs comes with extra parts. comes with nicd batteries for controller. the truck has a 5-cell hump nimh battery. i put a charging port in the controller and it comes with charger for batter pack and and controller. the t-maxx has a light kit on it. the solid state bulbs for hour of low voltage use. back right brake light came off when the truck flipped. still has electric starter on it and has a beefier steering servo and old servo was moved to throttle servo for better braking power and more throttle response. comes with extra shock springs and a load of extra's has a steel spur gear. the truck might need new inner gears either that or the spur gear spring is loose didn't check it. has the original new style blue body. and a glow warmer the plugs on a 6v hobby battery. also has a new longer antenna for longer range. also extra muffler and drive shafts dont know if for wheels or to gear boxes. and the back end has a spool for all time posi. also comes with starter and battery and charger for battery. also a fuel bottle. i think there is more. have any questions e-mail at mkaeding@illicom.net also for pics e-mail. want at least 200.00

RC Qualifier
    would you trade for a nitro sport:

Its pretty much stock except for a 72t spur gear, 16t clutch bell,70t spur gear, 22t clutch bell w/o bearings, ez-start, pull start, trx .15 w/ pro .15 carb, proline road rage tires w/ chrome rims(99% of Tread), Proline mashers w/ reg. white dome rims(65% of tread), In really good condition, less 1 1/2 gallons through it. runs good.It also comes w/ 3 cooling heads, a purple machined aluminum head(not sure who made it), A pro .15 head, and the original stock sport .15 head. I got the starter shaft replaced(brand new). just cleaned the engine and chassis, still has some dirt on it but its going to get dirt on it anyway comes with battery and wall charger

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    If it broke, break it sumore!!LOL

RC Enthusiast
    no sorry i will not trade because im buying a yamaha blaster and i need the cash

RC Competitor

i have a trade

i ahve a trade for u its a monster truck but not a traxxas rtr please email me t_edwards27@msn.com i can send u the pics thanks