RC Champion

Making a RC Trailer

Well hello...

As i now go racing quite alot, ( carpet, HPI Sprint ) i want to show off, and make a trailer for it to sit on behind my Pede.

Does anyone have any tips, or know a link that would give me a basic idea on how to make a quality trailer??

thanks!!

Ps, i do know, that your NOT supposed to drive the thing with a trailer behind, but it would be just for looks...... and maybe for driving VERRRRRYYYY slowly, and practiing my Italian Job style driving with...

Thanks again
    Electric Pede
    1985 Mk2 Golf GTI

RC Racer
    This might not be what you would like it to be but you could get a toy trailer like a plastic one and jolly rig it to your pede if you did not like the color you could just paint it with spray paint
    just my $0.02

RC Qualifier
    look in my site. I built a fully enclosed trailer for my YR-4. if you need help or a hitch Lmk. I can make you one for $5 you pay shiping.

$50 will get the whole thing. PM me
    Last edited by Snake eyes; 02-15-2003 at 09:55 PM.
    Speed only counts if you can make the next turn.

RC Qualifier
    i would suggest building it out of 1/8 inch brass turbing and attaching the peices with soder. Take a steal camber link (touring car legth) and soder it to the trailer front. then grind the soder smoth and hit the whole thing with a coat of black spay paint. Put plasic or foam airplane wheels on it. on the pede put a ball stud on the rear to meet up with a ball cup that you put on the camber link. then to top it all off make ramps that the car can drive up and have a way of keeping them up. then put thin balsa wood strips down on the trailer and glue them so that the car has something more than metal to set on.

this is probay cofusing so if you need I can rewrite it and make a pic of what it would look like.
    Street-racing Rusty(dead)
    off road racin pede(dead)(for sale)
    Nitro Sport(sold)
    RC-10 T(dead)
    xxx-s(traded)
    t3(killing the compition)
    Mint-t (coming soon)
    t-maxx(coming soon)

RC Champion
    Snake eyes, thanks, but im in UK!! Also, im really short of cash, but thanks anyways.

Roberth9000, that made alot of sence actually, thanks. We have got all the tools to make the thing with, i just need a good idea on what it will be, but you have just given me a start, thanks.

Is there any pics of trailers other people have made for theire pedes??

Thanks!
    Electric Pede
    1985 Mk2 Golf GTI