Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    RC Racer
    my slash is down back tire blew out while doing high speed run. tire was at 80% tread too weird.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantastampede
    my slash is down back tire blew out while doing high speed run. tire was at 80% tread too weird.
    nvm super glue fixes everything.

RC poster
    Anyone goes to George Bush park off of Westheimer and Hwy 6 ?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by bjazi023 View Post
    Anyone goes to George Bush park off of Westheimer and Hwy 6 ?
    Did you ever try GB park? I have been hesitant to work the parks as I don't know if RC is allowed and/or if the speeds of the TRAXXAS EMBE are too fast for public areas. Comment?

I've been to vertigo (mentioned above) and it's a nice setup, had a few good days there so far.

RC poster
    Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm tired of running my rc car up and the street or in my apt complex parking lot. Anyone know any good spots around Pearland to go to bash?

Traxxas Rustler VXL 30t Pinion 83t Sprocket
    7.4v 8000mAH Lipo

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Hey guys i'm like a few other that have stated im at least twice most of yalls age. LOL There is a nice place in Katy, Tx. at Tank's Paintball. They built a nice course on the outside of it. My friend helped them with the construction of the tables and he helps Tank with odd and end stuff. Anyways I live in Bay City, Tx. not Baytown the city one. =) I finally was able to make it up there last Friday August 19th for the fist time. If any of you know where it is or want to check it out let me know, im going to try and make it up there monthly. I know and met a couple cool people up there.

Anyways the track is nice and a good place for everyone to hang out. Around 10 different people showed up nitro and electric.

There is a place in Brazoria, Tx. i hear is nice which is actually closer to me. Maybe if someone else is close we could hang out there and run around.

l8r
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Wow.....no one driving RC's in and around Houston???? hahaha
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC poster
    Any good bashing spots near Denton I'm looking fore some one to bash with. I just bought a jato and a raven for my daughter we were looking fire a good place to bash in the Denton area

RC Competitor
    Does anybody know of a good spot in Houston to do some good speed runs? I live out on the west side (near katy) but am willing to go to any side of town for a good, long, flat stretch of road to do some speed runs on. The empty parking lots around here just aren't long enough to really see what my rustler can do.

RC Competitor
    Ok, no reply about the speed runs, lol. Fine.

So does anyone want to get together for some bashing sometime soon? I'm tired of running up and down my street alone, lol.

I'm out on the west side, but will drive to meet up if there is enough interest. Lets get something going!

Katy RC has a nice little RC course. I go there on special occassions. My friend knows the owners really well.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggerPede View Post
    There is a place in Brazoria, Tx. i hear is nice which is actually closer to me. Maybe if someone else is close we could hang out there and run around.

l8r
    is the place still open in Brazoria? where is it?
    Revo 3.3

RC Champion
    I am in Pearland would also like to find a place to go. Just got a slash4x4 for my daughter (3) and I no racing just havin fun .We go to my parents place lots of land but mostly grass except for long and circle gravel dirt drive but we are getting bored wit it. The more I jump it the better she likes it.

RC Enthusiast
    Supposedly there is a track in Alvin. Search craigslist for the post. Too far for me, but some you might want to check and report back what you find.

Not sure of the name. It doesn't mention it in the ad. It just says Ultimate RC track or something like that.
    Last edited by Keldar; 07-28-2012 at 11:24 PM.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by tcp220 View Post
    Hey I live in houston and I have a friend that lives in katy. Maybe we should start a club, league or somthing

I have a Maxx he's got a rusty
    and my younger bro has a rusty too

He might be making a track on his prpperty(if theres enough interest) so LmK
    What part of Katy do you live in?

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggerPede View Post
    Katy RC has a nice little RC course. I go there on special occassions. My friend knows the owners really well.
    Do you live near Katy RC? Thats my favorite track to go to. There is a hobby shop in Sugarland that has a good beginner's track.

RC Enthusiast
    The RC Hobby Shop in Sugarland/Stafford maybe should do a little upkeep on their tracks. They appear to be a bit neglected. I have a Centerpoint right of way just behind my backyard fence. I'm thinking I may just have to create a track layout back there.

RC Competitor
    Hey guys,

I'm 29 and live in Pearland. I have been running my 1/10 Summit, 1/16 Revo VXL, and Rustler VXL on the local golf course in my subdivision. I get about 30 minutes in after golfers are done and before the sun goes down at the end of the day. I would be interested in finding some new spots around town I could crawl with the Summit and run the others earlier in the day.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RC Qualifier
    There is a track we set up every saturday night at RC hobbies off I45 north for those that want to come race 1/16th rallys. In between races I get out my slash and run it on the track hoping to get others out to do the same. I want to set up something on sunday evenings for a bunch of us to just get together and run in a parking lot down the street from where I live. Lot of empty parking lots to run in. Would like to bring out some ramps and what not to just up the fun a bit more. Interested let me know.
    Its now or never

RC poster
    In fact, some of the problems you can find the answer on Google.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlakester419 View Post
    Do you live near Katy RC? Thats my favorite track to go to. There is a hobby shop in Sugarland that has a good beginner's track.
    Sadly no! I live a good 1-1/2 hrs away from that track. It's been a little while since ive been over there to run. I'm hoping work is going to slow so I can make it that way. They take good care of their track.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldar View Post
    The RC Hobby Shop in Sugarland/Stafford maybe should do a little upkeep on their tracks. They appear to be a bit neglected. I have a Centerpoint right of way just behind my backyard fence. I'm thinking I may just have to create a track layout back there.
    I went there this past weekend and was a bit disappointed in how the track looked. I believe they had 3 and grass growing all over the place. The sad thing is they had 3-4 guys in the shop, one playing with a Heli like he was some sort of fighter pilot and the others just moping around. The shop is nice big and has a little bit of every hobbyist dream. I just hope they stock up for the holidays.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Competitor
    Did anyone ever post up about George Bush Park? I'm pretty close to that area and wouldn't mind heading out there if others are interested. I just don't want to go if having my RC's out there is going to cause trouble.

RC Enthusiast
    I haven't been by GB Park, if RC's are not allowed it should be posted (like the sorry city of Sugarland did for Lost Creek park). However, the stinkin' Yoooo Toob is full of people driving their RC's on BMX tracks and bike trails. I would expect that the greater Houston area would have something.....somewhere.

I stopped by the Hwy 59 Colorado River bridge in Wharton, but it was way too sandy for my taste. The trail down to the river bank was pretty good though (if Bubba wouldn't have flipped his F250 4X4 right in the middle of the path...and left it there). Still, free or not, it's 30+ miles away.

RC poster
    Well if anyone is on the north side of Houston, spring, woodlands, Conroe area we have a group that tries to go out every weekend. Even take some trips over to mikes in porter. So message me if anyone wants to join us...in the process of an emaxx build but we usually have 4-5 cars each out there. Anything from 1/16 scale up to the 5th scales. Would enjoy meeting some fellow houstonions. Btw if it matters our group ranges from mid-20's to mid 40's

RC Qualifier
    Any one in the Angleton area? Looking for people to bash with or cool places to go. Just got my revo back up and running.
    Revo 3.3

Quote Originally Posted by ericg2000 View Post
    Any one in the Angleton area? Looking for people to bash with or cool places to go. Just got my revo back up and running.
    I'm not to far from ya I live in Bay City.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC poster
    Hey man.. here by woodlands pkwy and 2978. Which area do to guys meet at.. let me know email me emanlopez05@gmail.com.. thanks.

RC poster
    I built a track in NW Houston. Open weekends only. I am looking for a lap counter now to start up some racing. anyone interested can Google nw houston rc track for more information.

RC Racer
    hey mxrruss do you own the track off of 249 and rodgers if so im coming up there tomorrow with my jato ive been looking forward to it opening and cant wait to get my jato in some dirt

RC Racer
    Anyone in Kernersville NC know of any nearby tracks?
    Race Hard! Ask Questions Later!!

RC poster
    new Tmaxx 3.3 Here!!! live in the NW Houston, just looking to see where everyone hangs out for bashing. thinking of doing some bashing on Saturday near Terry Hershey Park Hike and Bike Trail
    Last edited by Got Boost; 10-21-2013 at 01:18 PM.

RC Enthusiast
    on one running the XO-1 anywhere in Houston/The Woodlands by chance???
    PROJECT XO-1 IS UNDERWAY...