Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    RC poster
    yes we do race at chimeny rock a lot.im 40 and i race with thrc and some of the new race sereis hosted by the local tracks "fastrak,M&M's,PLRC,AREA 51,K&M,Lunatics" are a few of the tracks. man there's always something going on,if it's not raining!
    lets get it on!!!

RC poster

racing this weekend

hey man if you want to see some racing its going on this weekend at PLRC SPEEDWAY saturday and sunday come by and ck us out.all day long.
    lets get it on!!!

RC Qualifier
    I was just about to post something to get something started on my site for local bashers. I am in League City (20 miles South of Houston) and don't know of too many people around here.

I would like to have something a little closer to here (NASA Area) and was wondering if there were. Most seem to be up in Houston and the North part of Houston. But nothing in the South.

If anyone is interested in getting together in the League City/NASA area, or know of an area (ocean is good), send me a PM or email and let me know.
    Apparently my opinion differs from your opinion. However, you don't have to be mean about it.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.

in the area

hey ruiner i live in friendswood,about 5 minutes from league city,what kind of rc do you run,and where do you run it at. jeremy

RC Qualifier
    Currently I have a nitro rustler and an ofna buggy (converted to Truggy). I typically run it in front of my house or in the construction area behind my house.

It is more fun with more people and if I had ramps that would be even cooler.

Where do you run at?

If you would rather do this through email or IM you can reach me at ruiner@not-the-rc-zone.com for email

ruiner n da haus : AIM

only_ruiner : Yahoo!
    Apparently my opinion differs from your opinion. However, you don't have to be mean about it.

RC Qualifier
    I bash at Beck junior high. It has a large field and jumps

RC Enthusiast
    Anyone in Sugar Land area wanna just mess around together?

Shoot me an email at gurthang99@yahoo.com

I have a Revo and a Nitro Sport.

RC poster
    I live in portland(about 10 miles north of corpus). there are a couple of rc shops and dirt tracks in corpus, but none in portland, just alot of fields and a huge high school parking lot hehe. I could go thrash at the skatepark, but they have cameras
    Last edited by extremeDrift; 08-13-2004 at 05:55 PM.

RC Qualifier

San antonio?

Anyone here in san antonio?

Cause i am.
    Goodbye Revo and Traxxas.

RC Qualifier
    I'm in Sugar Land.
    Life, Liberty, and the persuit of RC domination!! Saving the world, one twinky at a time.

RC poster

Area 51 in Santa Fe, Texas

Went there today and had a BLAST till I broke my carbuerator. Very cool track, well kept, nice people.
    Wasn't easy to find though.

AREA 51 RACEWAY
    5702 Pearson rd.
    Santa Fe Tx 77510
    832-256-2128

RC Qualifier
    fastrak isn't open on monday's, and lunatic rc closed their offroad track and now only has an onroad track and paintball field. anyone racing at fastrak, pm me
    Sportmaxx and TNX for sale in Houston only. very low prices (stock + complete)

RC Qualifier
    I'm in Katy, a suburb of Houston. IM me at yzpilot85.

RC Racer
    Has anyone been to the track in Porter, Texas. I live in Kingwood and noticed it one day on my way Stephen F., appears to be a dirt only indoor track. They were closed but I was peeking in the windows and it looks to be one of the biggest indoor dirt tracks I have seen. Maybe 75 x 75, couldn't tell though, like i said i was peeking inside.

Just broke my Revo in, first gas powered RC, and I am 30. My youngest she's 11 has the EMaxx, shes had is since christmas

RC Racer
    Weather is suppose to be nice this weekend. anyone going to bashing this weekend?

RC Champion
    hey t-maxximum i have an electric 4tec not as hopped up as yours. its broken right now, need new diffs. ruiner im thinking about buying an smaxx and my sister is going to moveto league city s if any one in league city, southeast houston wanna contact me ill tell you when i have smaxx. im 15

RC Champion
    my email is rolando4812@yahoo.com

Banned by Warnings
    Anyone in?near Burleson TX..?Or know of any tracks around here..? Since everyone is telling their age I'm 31 & run a T-maxx
    Thanks

RC Qualifier
    any one live around the woodlands/magnolia or north houston?
    2 T-maxx 2.5's w/Golden Horizons cooling heads, traxxas blue tuned pipe, Hot bodies pipe and header, RR steel spur gears, proline hummer body, aluminum lower a-arms, rear MIP steel half shafts, Motor saver air filer, custom body clip retainers, rpm rims.

RC Champion
    i live in south east houston about 30 minutes from northside. are you talking about magnolia ,tx or the suburb?

RC Competitor

Is this just for T-Maxx?

I just bought a Jato. Looking for people who love the hobby as much as me, that is saying alot since i am new to this hobby. But it rocks. I am living in Bellville which is about 35min from Katy area. As for baytown i was born in baytown, and lived there for about 15years out of my life. I am 27. I know alot of you all are young, but i don't know of anybody else in my area that has an R/C much less any interest in the subject. Send me a message and maybe we can all get together one day, and bash, or race.......
    Every man dies, but not every man gets to drive a TRAXXAS JATO!

RC Enthusiast

Ft. Worht???

Isn't there any one from Dallas/ Ft. Worth area i'm lookin for someone to bash with. BTW i am 14 an have to pay for every thing i buy with my own money that i earn... so take that all hobby stores that dont wanna help me...
    For In Everyone and Everything there is the divine right to Drive RC

RC Champion
    read the title of this thread. houston texas. scroll down and you will see fort worth.
    REVO: red pushrods, p2 rockers, trinity aluminum shock mounts, motor saver, 40 mm flywheel, S3305 steering and throttle, aluminum rocker posts, ofna/proline wing setup, panthers on geminis, foc, lundsford turnbuckles/ hingepins, mip pivot balls. smaxx: O.S 18 CV-RX, Blue Traxxas Pipe, flm chassis

RC Enthusiast
    yeah i realized that after i had posted it...
    For In Everyone and Everything there is the divine right to Drive RC

RC poster
    i am in the houston area. where are the tracks? i am looking for something in north houston.

RC Racer
    mase...i just seen your post and we are working on opening a track in the oakridge area ..we are trying to be open dec/jan.
    for now we found a lot off of the 45 feeder that is lit up at night and have been bashing there ...nobody seams to mind (cops!!)as long as we don't bother anything
    "No trees were harmed in the sending of this email but several electrons were horribly incovenienced"

RC Champion
    what what. i've got a revo now. from donnie if anyone knows him.
    REVO: red pushrods, p2 rockers, trinity aluminum shock mounts, motor saver, 40 mm flywheel, S3305 steering and throttle, aluminum rocker posts, ofna/proline wing setup, panthers on geminis, foc, lundsford turnbuckles/ hingepins, mip pivot balls. smaxx: O.S 18 CV-RX, Blue Traxxas Pipe, flm chassis

RC Racer
    new houston track update ...we have dropped about 100 truck loads of dirt in the last 2 weeks !!! we have a great track design ( got input from racers from around the world ) and are going to try to have it done sometime in january .. anyone who wants dirrections please email me and i'll send them to you and keep you updated on the build ...i'll give anyone who reaches me thru the traxxas boards a free onetime pass to come out after we are open and pratice ( no race day passes ...sorry)..one free pass to a person...we are in the woodlands area off of I-45

vic
    "No trees were harmed in the sending of this email but several electrons were horribly incovenienced"

RC Racer
    track upate ...the drivers stand is almost finished!!!drivers area is just about set up ( well we have some big cable reels ) the timer/lap counter is waiting to get instlalled...we should be race readdy in the next 2/3weeks ...email or pm me for directions or info or see our website at

woodlandsxtremeracing.com

vic

RC Racer
    track is open for pratice !!!lap counter will be finished but will not stop you from being able to have a blast ..email with any q's and a 's at...vic@woodlandsxtremeracing.com
    you can see pics and info about hours

RC poster
    On road jato races in baytown? Guy at hobby shop said some guys run on road jatos in parking lot anyone know

RC poster
    I know this is reviving an old thread from the grave, but my job transfered me out to Houston and I will be staying in Clearlake. I JUST got an XTM XT-2 and was wondering if anyone knew of any good places to run it. This thing is awesome. Also, if any of you guys get together in this area let me know. I have and XTM XT-2 that I just got, and HPI RS43 evo, and a highly modded TMAXX that I have never gotten to run properly. I use them mostly for just bashing, no real racing yet.

-mario

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    hey mario whats up i live in houston right next to a hobby shop with an awesome dirt track,i have a brushless e maxx that is bad to the bone.well i was just writing you back,gotta get back to work,if you want directions to the track or maybe wanna hook up and race around sometime(i just bash also)email me at jaguar2803@sbcglobal.net and ill give you directions.take it easy man.

jeremy

RC poster
    sounds like a plan. Might have to be next mon or teus though, some work stuff came up. I'll email you and let you know. later

RC Competitor

Speed Racers Hobby / Dallas

sup srh folks?
    looks like a track change, starting on wednesday.
    danny is bringing in 5 loads of dirt so they can get some elevation changes. they are going to rototill all of the old dirt along with the new dirt.
    they are promising much more creative track layouts.
    anyone out there?

later,
    brian

RC Competitor

Srh New Track Is Open

the new track is done and practice opens tuesday at 3 for 7 o'clock races.
    the track looks like it will have a pretty good flow.
    come on out and check it out for yourself.

RC Competitor

Now Called Speed Rc

Well, i had my 1st chance to run on the new track. I must say that it is very technical. I had my fair share of problems with the step-up in the back left corner of the track.
    The rest of the track flows very good.
    Later,
    Brian

RC Competitor

New Track At Speedrc In Dallas Area

danny and the guys tilled up the old track sunday and put in a watering system.
    it should be open for practice on thursday.
    looks like a big motor track. full length back straight.
    anyone want to come out sunday?
    later,
    brian

RC poster
    hey what tracks do yall go ramp at? or what areas? and when? i just got myself a nitro 3.3 stadium truck and wanna get into this sport all the way... btw i can't figure this technical deal out, i pin it for seriously 1 second, shut off the throttle, and it'll die.. what adjustment(s) do i need to make? i can't figure it out

RC Competitor

anyone want to play at indy, sunday?

looks like speedrc is going to be closed for this weekend.
    me and some friends are going to meet at indy on sunday at around 12 or so for some old fashion practice. come out and play.
    later,
    brian